JESUS said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
Are you 100% sure that all of your sins (past, present, and future) are forgiven so that if you were to die right now or five years from now you would immediately be with Jesus Christ for eternity?
Good Works cannot save you even YOU can not save YOU! But you can trust JESUS today!
Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.” (John 14:6)
- First admit you are a sinner. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” (Romans 3:23)
- Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Jesus said: “I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.” (Luke 13:5)
- “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:” (Acts 17:30)
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16) “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Savior. “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:10)
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
- Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.
1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ and the Word of GOD better (2Timothy 2:15).
2. Talk to God in prayer daily (Matthew 21: 22, Luke 18:1).
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority (Matthew 28:19, Hebrews 10:25, 2 Timothy 3:16).
TELL OTHERS ABOUT JESUS MARK16:15